Sommers Family

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jacob's Blessing Day

Jacob was blessed on November 4, 2007. He was the first baby to be blessed in the Wamego Branch. Since none of our family was here, we had our two home teachers participate with Jared and the branch presidency. Jared did a great job. Unfortunately, the pictures we had some friends take of all of us together were blurry, so I didn't post them here. But we took a couple of each of us with the boys - Grant was in a bad mood when we got home from church. Here he is pouting with Jared.I got him to look at least a little happy, but I look a little goofy in this one. Take the picture already!
We were all pretty tired, so we laid around together for a while. Grant showed Jacob his cars and told him their names and everything.Then I got this one of the two boys together and it was just so cute with Grant laying there with his head next to Jacob. This one was good too of the boys. Grant loves to pose for pictures and always wants to see it immediately. Good thing for digital cameras eh?
This is one of my favorites of Jacob so far. He looks like he's thinking deep thoughts about something.
We used the same blanket Grant was blessed with (it's from Bethlehem) and I think the same shoes also.
Grant wanted to try on Jared's suit jacket, and shoes. He looks like he shrunk from full-size.Here are the three Sommers men all curled up for their after church nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home