Saying Goodbye to Friends
Since I'm playing catchup with my posts, I figured I better start with the things that happened a while ago and work my way forward to the present. This picture is one of a series I took of Grant a few days before his last day at the babysitter's. I wanted to get a nice photo of him to put in a frame for her to keep, but this was the best picture I could get, so I gave up. He's such a ham!!
This is Ronda, Grant's babysitter. This was taken on September 21st, his last day of daycare, just before we left. It was sad for her. Grant's been at her house during the day since he was 3 months old and he just stole her heart. Of course, my policy being that I have to cry if everyone else is, I cried with her. But we were very happy that I was going to be able to stay home with the boys once Jacob was born.
This is how Ronda usually looks (with her glasses on) and Shadow, the cat. He's a nice kitty and very patient with the kids. Ronda took pictures of Grant with the other 3 kids and with her on his last day and gave them to us to keep. Grant has missed his friends since he only has mommy to play with for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home