Sommers Family

Friday, March 30, 2007

I Love Daddy........Most of the Time

Grant has gotten to that annoying stage of toddlerhood where he's showing preference for one parent - mommy. It drives both of us crazy that he'll laugh and giggle and play chase with Daddy, but won't let him hold him or brush his teeth if mummy's in the immediate area. I'm sure it will pass, but for now, it's really frustrating. Jared recently grew a beard, which Grant wasn't particularly fond of, but Jared taught him about whiskers, so Grant would pat it finally, just in time for Jared to shave it off.Grant had his second haircut last weekend. He did pretty well and it turned out great if I do say so myself. He's looking more and more like a little boy instead of a baby. How sad.
This is Grant being naughty. He knows he's not supposed to tip his chair back against the wall, but it's his favorite eating position. We're trying to put a stop to it. See how effectively we discipline...Grant started running around with a pen in his mouth one night and I couldn't figure out why until Jared mentioned that's what he does that all the time when he's paying bills or doing research on the computer. So Grant was just trying to be like DAD!! He really does love him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home