Sommers Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coincidence? I Think Not!

(A sidenote about the hat. I know it doesn't go with this outfit, but Jacob has this nervous habit of scratching his head with his hand whenever he's tired and/or bored and he usually draws blood so we're trying to heal it up) I took this picture of Jacob the other day because he started spitting and the drool goes everywhere. After I took it, I thought it looked familiar. Turns out I HAVE seen it before...
This is Grant at roughly the same age. I don't remember him spitting so much as just sucking in his lower lip all the time. But the weird part is that they're wearing the same outfit. It just hangs on Grant, but Jacob TOTALLY fills it out. Grant was only 5 months in his picture, but still, Jacob's almost 2 pounds heavier than Grant was at this age.Jacob found his toes this week and started sucking on them right away. We think he's probably teething, since it's all drool and chewing now. Then I found this picture when I was looking for the one above of Grant...
It was in the same folder as the one I posted above. Grant at 5 months sucking his toes. Anyway, I just thought it was fun to look at the two boys doing similar things side by side so you can see what they look like at the same age. Grant's always talking about his 'big brother'. I have to keep reminding him that HE is the big brother and Jacob's the little brother. The boys seem to have a great relationship right now though. They can make each other laugh over anything. I was in the kitchen the other day and heard a loud rattling sound and Jacob laughing hysterically, so I peeked into the living room to see what they were doing. I'm not sure what was so funny about this, but Jacob found it hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home